Juan Martinez successfully prosecuted the case of Wendi Andriano. Like Arias, Andriano claimed to be abused and claimed to have only wanted to help her husband. Jury didn't buy it. Wendi Andriano is one of 3 women currently on AZ Death Row.
Wendi Andriano claimed to be a submissive, devout Christian who suffered years of mental and physical abuse from her husband. She said she helped him attempt suicide by obtaining the poison and [......]
Our goal is to bring awareness to missing persons worldwide. We also discuss current events, crimes in the news, sports, entertainment, and whatever else is on your mind. Our members only area gives
- Numbers of topics : 4420
- Numbers of messages : 258953
- Numbers of users : 3947
- Numbers of points : 1102
The forum of the Chatzy rp room: "4 All Rp!"
A place to safely discuss all aspects of sexual energy from tantra to taoist to aneros and much more.
A place to discuss existentialism, nihilism, anarchism, absurdism, cynicism, pessimism, skepticism, and to socialize from around the world.
Chivalry-Now embraces truth, self-discovery, reason and compassion. It encourages people to find personal authenticity by encountering life as a Quest.
Site des Anonymous de Montréal; organisons-nous contre les abus psychologiques et financiers de la scientologie. --- Montreal site for all things not important or TOO important for Whyweprotest.net
Welcome to YRN forums.
2 Replies For the topic :
"Juan Martinez has successfully put another woman on AZ Death Row"
This topic has been viewed 6079 times.
Last message :
11/03/2013 at 09h46 by "Mylife101"
- Looks like pir Aurangajeb worshipped kafir lingams and in his orgasmic ecstasy......
- Police report describes the cruelty Ameerul Islam inflicted on Jisha
- Who's your favourite from the "Mighty Trinity"? (Björk vs PJ Harvey vs Tori Amos)
- CDS Gen. Vance hasnt acted on court order military grievance system a failure, says retired colonel
- Andriy Shevchenko: "We have a chance against the German national team"