Baby's death in Granite City considered 'suspicious'
15 hours ago
BY MARGARET GILLERMAN
GRANITE CITY Granite City police are investigating the suspicious death Monday of a 21-month-old.
Police answered a 911 call about 1 p.m. Monday and responded to the 2000 block of 14th Street in Granite City.
The child was transferred to Gateway Regional Medical Center and pronounced dead at the hospital.
Forum for law enforcement officer employment related questions and answers, posting law enforcement officer jobs, and networking with others interested in law enforcement.
Perfect Money Income Ltd
Free forum : Racoon City Police Department. Free forum : (S. T. A. R. S)
Justified MC Illinois, Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club
1 Replies For the topic :
"JAESEAN RUSHER - 21 months/ Accused: Mother's Boyfriend; John Holmon III - Granite City IL"
This topic has been viewed 732 times.
Last message :
11/09/2012 at 16h49 by "mom_in_il"
- Kimberly Castillo was crowned Miss Universe Domincan Republic 2014
- 4 UNNAMED GIRLS - 8, 8, 7 and 7 yo (2013-7/14) - Charged: Steven Walters - Bronx, NY
- UNNAMED INFANT - 3 months (8/2014) - Brunswick GA
- CBN screwing Krishna farmers to play politics
- A brave mother lifts her son, slowly, from heroin's abyss