Baby's death in Granite City considered 'suspicious'
15 hours ago
BY MARGARET GILLERMAN
GRANITE CITY Granite City police are investigating the suspicious death Monday of a 21-month-old.
Police answered a 911 call about 1 p.m. Monday and responded to the 2000 block of 14th Street in Granite City.
The child was transferred to Gateway Regional Medical Center and pronounced dead at the hospital.
Free forum : Welcome to the world of crime, with The. Last we can do the best. chek it out daily.
Free forum : San Andreas Police Deperatment. Free forum : The SAPD
The Official Forums for Los Santos Police Department
This forum is intended to inform the public of police tactic's in vehicular law enforcement.
Free forum : General topics for the COB Information Services department.
How many more wrongful deaths are we going to take until we do something about it?
2 Replies For the topic :
"JAESEAN RUSHER - 21 months/ Accused: Mother's Boyfriend; John Holmon III - Granite City IL"
This topic has been viewed 1276 times.
Last message :
11/09/2012 at 16h49 by "mom_in_il"
- German far-right set "gallows" for Merkel in Dresden (PHOTO)
- Saudi Prince warned Putin about the "consequences" of the operation in Syria
- Democratic support for Joe Biden 2016 campaign up to 50 percent: survey
- Russia’s “hybrid” aggression in Ukraine has morphed into a costly military stalemate so shift of focus to Syria was needed
- The helicopter crash RAF in Kabul, killing two people