Baby's death in Granite City considered 'suspicious'
15 hours ago
BY MARGARET GILLERMAN
GRANITE CITY Granite City police are investigating the suspicious death Monday of a 21-month-old.
Police answered a 911 call about 1 p.m. Monday and responded to the 2000 block of 14th Street in Granite City.
The child was transferred to Gateway Regional Medical Center and pronounced dead at the hospital.
Free forum : Bandits Officer Forum
Justified MC Illinois, Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club
Forum for law enforcement officer employment related questions and answers, posting law enforcement officer jobs, and networking with others interested in law enforcement.
Free forum : A PvE Raiding Guild on Runetotem EU. Free forum : Karma Police
Free forum : part of JUSTICE on Server NA31 evony
1 Replies For the topic :
"JAESEAN RUSHER - 21 months/ Accused: Mother's Boyfriend; John Holmon III - Granite City IL"
This topic has been viewed 715 times.
Last message :
11/09/2012 at 16h49 by "mom_in_il"
- UNNAMED SISTERS - 6 and 7 yo (2013 - 14)/ Charged: Unnamed 15 yo babysitter - Osceloa County FL
- UNNAMED BOY - 11 yo (7/2014)/ Charged: Mother; Samantha Starnes - Philadelphia PA
- UNNAMED TODDLER GIRL - 2 yo (7/2014)/ Charged: Mother; Chanelle Marie Fatali - Peoria AZ
- MARTERRANCE ALBURY - 4 yo (7/2014) - Tampa FL
- "John" RADER - 7 yo (6/14) - / Charged: Mother and grandparents - Mary Rader, Dennis and Deana Beighley - Greenville, PA